* Surveys to June 2017 – November 2019
What we offer
- Talented candidates with a passion for the sector
- Fast turnaround time frames
- Excellent customer service
- A collaborative and consultative approach
- Honest and reliable candidates
- Fully referenced and complaint workers
Zelda and Tatiana run the Temporary Staffing department at Charity People. They are on hand to assist you whether you need planned interim cover or simply an extra pair of hands in your team at short notice or for a short period. There are no bookings too big or too small, temp bookings range from just a few days to several months, and we will always strive to find you the right person for the job as quickly as possible. We have a great number of experienced temporary staff on our books in all areas, and we are continuously sourcing new candidates to ensure we are in touch with top talent at all times.
As standard practice we take the time to asses our clients’ requirements and conscientiously match the skills and personality traits of our candidates. It’s important to us that we provide a candidate that fits in with the working culture and can get the job done. We carefully filter our shortlist to ensure that our selections have been carefully considered.
Looking for a temp?
Charity People take the hassle out of employing a temp. We have a large pool of experienced specialists available for temporary work, often at very short notice.
Your temp will be
- The best person for your position
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Reference checked for the last 3 years
- Paid on time and in compliance with the Agency Worker Regulations (AWR)
If you have any questions please refer to our Temps FAQs, or get in touch with Zelda or Tatiana,