Marketing Campaign Manager
Permanent full time role paying £42,000 per annum
Hybrid role based in the London office and from home
- Annual performance-based bonus scheme
- 5% employer contribution to pension scheme
- 25+ days holiday per year
- Private healthcare and cashback for dentistry, physiotherapy, and more
- Access to a range of perks, from discounted cinema tickets and gym memberships to high street and digital vouchers
- Free financial and pension advice
Charity People is delighted to be partnering with Charity Digital to recruit for a talented Campaigns Manager. A unique organisation, Charity Digital helps charities accelerate their missions using digital technology by working to ensure that the charity sector has the best possible digital skills and tech in place to increase impact across a huge range of causes. Founded in 2001, the organisation has helped over 400,000 charity professionals learn about digital transformation, and has saved the sector over £260million on technology investments.
With a friendly, diverse and inclusive working environment this is a great opportunity to join an organisation that has real social impact. As Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for leading the ideation, planning, and delivery of go-to-market campaigns to the charity sector on behalf of Charity Digital’s technology partners. Within this remit, your core responsibilities will include:
- Working to understand the needs of partners and the organisation’s charity audience to create multi-channel marketing campaigns that provide value to the charity sector and meet client objectives
- Project managing online marketing campaigns across a range of media, using project management skills and techniques to track and evaluate marketing activities
- Managing multiple stakeholders both internally by bringing teams together to deliver campaigns, and externally managing relationship with clients
You will be incredibly organised as well as a fantastic people person. Impact driven, you’ll love working in and with the charity sector and will constantly look to improve processes, tactics, and channels for partner led marketing campaigns to drive more impact for the sector. Finally, you’ll bring experience of running marketing campaigns for a range of clients; you’ll be audience led; results focussed; and able to interpret data effectively to make decisions that will drive campaigns and processes.
If that sounds like you and you’re on the look out for a busy, rewarding role within an organisation that puts charities and their work at the heart of all they do then please do get in touch by sending your CV to email@example.com or calling on 07563 030587 to have an initial chat about the position.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), race, religion or belief, gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.