We are thrilled to be working with a leading national Education charity to recruit a new Associate Director of Sales. This is a full-time permanent position.
The charity has been growing at an incredible pace over the last few years and have been increasing their reach and diversifying their programmes to train and support more teaching professionals than ever before.
Please note, this role can be based anywhere in the UK but there will be the requirement to be in London for key meetings.
Staff benefits include generous annual leave and an impressive 11% pension contribution, as well as a friendly and supportive working culture.
Within this varied role you will be responsible for:
- responsible for leading and growing sales and recruitment to the organisation’s central programme offer
- leading a sales team and developing a segmented business to business sales approach to achieve sales and recruitment targets across a suite of traded and government contracted centrally delivered programmes
- Developing sales capability, developing a high performance team by managing key sector relationship and selling at scale to Multi Academy Trusts and others
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- A strong commitment to education, the non-profit sector and raising the aspirations, achievements and life chances of all children
- Experience of meeting demanding sales targets and effectively managing a sales pipeline
- Experience of developing strategy and leading complex operations
- Experience of B2B selling in a similar context
- Experience of leading a team and successfully motivating and developing others
- Experience of matrix working and building relationships with a range of internal stakeholders to align varied and often competing interests
- Experience of successfully delivering presentations/workshops to external stakeholders
- Consultative experience with evidence of hitting targets
- Highly organised and thrives on multi-tasking in a fast-paced and target-driven environment
Salary: £42,000 plus £3,000 London Weighting
If you would like to join this incredible charity, please get in touch asap!
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.