Charity People are working with a highly respected professional membership organisation which operated across 140 countries, comprised primarily of clinicians who are ultrasound experts in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology. Their mission is to improve women’s health through the provision, advancement and dissemination of the highest quality education, standards and research information around ultrasound in obstetrics and gynaecology. This is achieved through education and training, programmatic initiatives and advocacy.
There is an opportunity to join their team for a period of 3 months. The role directly supports the preparation and delivery of World Congress and event programme, requiring effective data management skills, a good eye for detail and a desire to offer exemplary customer service.
- Job title: Congress & Membership Assistant
- Duration: 3 months
- Responsible to: Membership and Customer Services Coordinator and Senior Events Manager
- Staff liaisons: All members of the Event and Operations teams
- Status: Temp, 5 days (37.5 hours) per week
- Salary: paid hourly, equivalent to £26,000-28,000 per annum dependent on experience
- Location: This role is based at W10 6TR
- Hybrid: A minimum of two days each week in the office, the rest from home
You will support the delivery of high-quality effective customer service and day to day administration of the Society’s membership, event delegates, abstract submitters and suppliers, where necessary, to support the team in the lead up/during the World Congress, 16-18 September in West London.
- To support stakeholder queries and administration using the Society’s customer relationship management system and associated member services
- To provide a high-level customer service and high quality data management
- To support delegate and abstract submission services for the World Congress and other events
- To work as part of the team onsite at the World Congress from 14-18 September 2022 in West London.
We are looking for candidates with Office administration / events management qualification and / or experience, as well as:
- Excellent communication and customer services skills
- Good Microsoft Office competency
- Computer literacy and technical competency
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Websites and social media
- Organisational skills
- Communication skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
We are looking to move quickly with this role, if you are available immediately and have the relevant experience, please reach out without delay.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We want to do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.