We are excited to be working with a leading medical Royal College to recruit their new interim Quality Manager for a 14-month maternity cover.
The role is hybrid, with a minimum expectation to be based at their London Bridge office for 5 days per month, although there is no problem if you wish to be office-based more often.
Although candidates with experience of working within Clinical or Membership field is desirable, this is a rare occasion in which previous Quality or Clinical experience is not essential.
With the support of the Assistant Director of Quality and Policy and safe in the knowledge that you will be working closely with specialist within their field, we are focussed on attracting someone with excellent Project management and strong leadership skills.
Main responsibilities within this varied role include:
- Line management of a team of three.
- Managing multiple projects incl. oversight of the National Clinical Audit Programme
- Managing external stakeholder relationships (clinicians)
- Budget Management
- Oversight of your team managing multiple committees.
- Previous line management experience.
- Excellent Project management skills, with ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Extensive experience maging stakeholder relationships at all levels.
- Please note applications from those of you from the following areas are of particular interest:
Extensive Benefits include:
- Perkbox Gold – Access to 250+ discounts on the platform.
- Private online GP Service
- Employee assistance programme
- Enhanced annual leave
- Death in Service x4 your salary.
- Enhance Pension Contribution of 10% – upon completion of probation
If you are looking for a new challenge, please get in touch asap!
Start Date: ASAP / Late October