Digital Skills Training Manager
£40,000 + Private Healthcare
Charity People are excited to be working in partnership with Charity Digital, a charity that helps other charities increase their impact by being more digital. They are recruiting a new Training Manager to manager to develop and manage the delivery of external training programmes and to meet identified needs of the charity sector.
Please note this is a hybrid role and once passed probation, you will be required to work a minimum of six days per month from their Charing Cross office.
You will oversee the implementation of the programmes and analyse the outcomes. You will also identify training and developmental needs and drive suitable training initiatives for the sector.
Charity Digital partner with leading technology providers to deliver the UK’s only software donation platform, Charity Digital Exchange. Services improve digital awareness and access, connect charities to the digital expertise and talent they need, and raise the bar for digital skills and understanding for non-profit organisations of all kinds.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs from sector surveys, primary research and feedback from partners
- Create a training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations
- Deploy a wide variety of training methods
- Monitor, evaluate and report on training program’s effectiveness, success and ROI
- Manage training budget.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development
- Proven work experience as a Training Manager
- Strong excel skills for effective reporting
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Strong writing and record-keeping ability for reports and training manuals
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in-classroom training, e-learning, workshops, simulations etc)
- Track record in designing and executing successful training programs
- Able to both manage other training providers (individual associates and partner organisations) and deliver training themselves
If you are excited at the prospect of managing a training programme, that includes both direct delivery and the coordination of free-lance trainers, we would love to hear from you asap.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.