We are recruiting a new Membership Supervisor on behalf of the Institute of Structural Engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with membership administration experience who is aiming to work towards formally managing a team.
Although formal yearly appraisals will be conducted by the Membership Manager, you will have two Membership Officers reporting to you directly for day-to-day supervision.
This is a hybrid role in which you will work 5 days in 10 at their modern office space near Old Street, London.
Within this varied role you will:
- Supervise 2 x Membership Qualifications Officers, ensuring high level of service is provided to members.
- Setting and monitoring targets, carrying out quarterly performance reviews and supporting their training and development.
- Ensure applications are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Regularly review application procedures.
- Manage the development and implementation of the Institution’s policy in relation to CPD (Continuing Professional Development) including activities associated with annual cycle of mandatory CPD reviews.
- Knowledge of professional registration processes and assessment
Ideally within Membership or Education sectors.
- Confident and comfortable working in a busy
- Self-motivated and able lead by example.
Please get in touch asap with your cv for more details!
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity, and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities with which we work.